Merino Wool Balaclavas
From toddlers to adults, these soft & stretchy merino wool balaclavas are the perfect go to hat for on the go winter activities. Pop them on when needed for all your family adventures. Skiing, trekking, sledding, and more!
Made so everything is covered but your eyes and nose. Kids like it that you can pull it down so the mouth can be easily exposed too, for all their snack needs.
Stretchy in each size, you may find yourself sharing with your kids!
- Carefully designed and handmade in our studio (Victoria, BC) in limited quantities
- 1 Layer of Mid Weight 100% Merino Wool (195gsm - 200gsm)
- 1 Layer of Heavy Weight Merino Wool
- 100% USA Organic Merino Wool (Carbon Stripes 320gsm)
- 96% NZ Merino Wool, 4% Nylon for Carbon Fleck, Chestnut Marle (275gsm)
See Size Chart
~ Machine wash cold on Wool / gentle cycle, or hand wash.
~ Hang to dry or tumble dry low
We recommend wearing it with full face exposed for the little ones to always keep airways clear. Not for sleeping in, as it can turn on head and cover airways.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Thank you so much Rebecca! We are very happy with this Balaclava and all of the other nice, warm, durable and high quality clothing's we got from your site. Ot really shows that everything is made with love.
So warm, soft, and lightweight. We need balaclavas in the cold Vermont winter to keep the cold from sneaking into the neck area and these do just the trick! And in cute colors/patterns too!