Merino Wool Newborn Bear Hat & Mitt Sets
Warmth and softness envelope your precious newborn in this pure merino wool baby bear set. Soft and slightly stretchy mitts to cover those little hands and protect their face when they try to explore the newfound world around them. Little bear hat covers their heads to keep warm and help them regulate their temperature which they are still learning how to do.
Designed specifically for our littlest explorers for comfort, warmth, and cuteness factors. Easy to machine wash and super quick to hang dry, even for sleep deprived parents.
- Carefully designed and handmade in our studio (Victoria, BC) in limited quantities
- 100% Light-Mid Weight merino wool (180-230gsm) (unless otherwise noted) for comfort and warmth for everyday use
- 96% Merino Wool, 4% nylon (Chestnut Marle)
- 95% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex (Amethyst)
- Longer cuffs on mitts to help stay on
~ Machine wash cool, gentle cycle.
~ Tumble dry low or air dry. Hang to dry for longer lasting.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The merino hat is perfect for my newborn. It stays put better than the cotton ones and helps keep baby that one layer warmer that he needs. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I didn’t want the mittens but couldn’t buy the hat by itself.