Merino Wool Baby Scratch Mitts - Discontinued
Handcrafted in North Saanich, BC
Merino Wool Baby Scratch Mitts
These merino wool baby scratch mitts are the perfect accessory and gift for a newborn, enabling them to explore the new world around them while protecting their face from their little nails.
Long, soft & stretchy fabric cuffs are soft next to baby's skin, and the longer cuff helps stay on baby without the need for elastic.
Perfect for all seasons as merino wool is extremely breathable and helps regulate temperature. Great for outdoor use in Fall and Spring, or as a layer underneath bundled baby hands in winter.
- Long Sewn Cuff, no elastic - helps stay on better than traditional mitts!
- 100% Merino wool unless otherwise noted (180-240gsm)
- 96% Merino Wool, 4% nylon (Chestnut Marle)
- 95% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex (Amethyst)
- 70% Merino wool, 25% Modal, 5% Spandex (Red Modal Stripes, Black Modal Stripes)