Just the ticket to get your little one potty training!
Easy up and down, lined with extra merino wool to catch small accidents when training.
You know how merino wool keeps them cool when hot out and warm when cool out? This also applies when wet! This can be great for training when outside in different seasons!
- Carefully designed and handmade in our studio (Victoria, BC) in limited quantities
- Comes with 2 trainers per package
- 100% Organic merino wool interlock (320gsm)
- Lined with a layer of felted merino wool (97% organic merino, 3% spandex) to help with small accidents
- Floods, not so much. This is a trainer, so will help protect when they start then stop themselves right away, saving pants, but not if they keep going...
- Totally natural & breathable
- Elastic free - even better!
- Solid colours are hand dyed using metal free dyes, colours can vary from pictures due to dye batches
See Size Chart
~ Machine wash cold on Wool / gentle cycle, or hand wash.
~ Hang to dry
Due to the nature of these items, they are NOT returnable.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These fit us perfect at 30 months but my baby is skinny so maybe order a size or two up for a plumper babe. Great quality as always and nice and soft.
These are the only trainers my little guy does well in. The legs are on the looser side (he’s skinny) but he’s able to sense when he’s about to go. They’re super cute too!