Enriched with lanolin, this laundry soap helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits, and baby items.
Great for your merino wool TK apparel, as it contains a small amount of lanolin to condition your merino, making it that much softer!
So simple to use, and NO rinsing required! Just add to water, let the items soak for 15+ minutes - no need to rinse!
free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye.
- pH neutral
- packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle
Note: Diaper Covers will still need added lanolin, as the amount in this wash is small.
- Eucalyptus Delicate Wash - is Eucalan’s original scent. First introduced in 1989, it is scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens and particularly before storing them for the season. This fresh, clean scent is an excellent unisex choice.
- Lavender Delicate Wash - is scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, this is a versatile wash for all fibres.
- Grapefruit Delicate Wash - is scented using essential oil of grapefruit. Grapefruit oil is a natural antiseptic which is particularly beneficial when washing garments that lie close to the skin such as hosiery, workout wear, bathing suits and lingerie. Enjoy the fresh, light, invigorating scent.
- Unscented Delicate Wash - is the same trusted formula without essential oils. It is Eucalan – bare naked, with no added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product. Really, it is great anytime you don’t want a competing scent.
- Jasmine Delicate Wash - is infused with the beneficial essential oil of Night Bloom Jasmine. Jasmine oil is a natural antiseptic making it perfectly suited for your most delicate fibres A fan favourite. Wrap your delicates in an aphrodisiac with the intoxicating scent of Jasmine.