General Notes when trying to figure out sizing and styles:
- Leg opening at ankles and cuffs is approx. 10"
- Waist & Hip measurements are a range from unstretched to stretched - you typically need to be stretched out a bit to stay on, and there is no elastic in the waist or the fabric - it is the type of fabric weave and the stretch at the waist which keep it up. I personally try to be somewhat in the middle to mid/high range of stretch for a comfy yet good stay on factor.
- For Example - waist 37", hip 43" would work well for M/L. It would seem fitted throughout the waist/hip/thigh area- decent stay on power for most activities.
- For those with troublesome balance between waist/hip ratios - I'd get the high waist style, as the folded down high waist can stay on hips well.
- If you feel you need a smaller waist - just let us know in the notes. Most of the fabrics have about a 50% stretch ratio
- If you need a shorter legging, just let us know in the notes.
- Longer legs we can do, but it is an additional cost. - Best to use the cuff styles if possible to get the extra length needed.
- High Waist option is great for when layering to reduce gaps, also works well when folded over as an extra support area.