Merino Wool Dungarees
A perfect complement in your little ones wardrobe.
These soft and roomy merino wool dungarees were designed specifically for growing toddlers. Your little one will love the roominess in the diaper area combined with the fitted legs so they can go on adventure after adventure in comfort and style. By using thicker weight merino wool, these can survive allot of rough and tumble.
Easy to machine wash and super quick to hang dry, you'll be wondering why you didn't try out merino sooner!
- Carefully designed and handmade in our studio (Victoria, BC) in limited quantities
- Pure Heavy Weight (290gsm) merino wool for comfort & durability (adheres to top Woolmark and Merino Perform standards)
- Carbon Charcoal Stripe is 320gsm, and Organic
- Chestnut Marle is 96% merino wool, 4% nylon
- Snap top shoulders for easy changes and fit adjustments
~ Machine wash cold on Wool/Gentle cycle, or hand wash.
~ Hang to dry or tumble dry Air only (no heat)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Out little one looks so cute in the dungarees! They have been very versatile as we went from -18 to 10 degrees over two weeks. We pair them with just a onesie for floor play or full leggings underneath To head outdoors. Beautifully made.
Our kids live in merino wool, they find it comfy and soft and prefer it to other outfits. These dungarees are super cute! A little heavier weight, perfect for keeping a young baby warm. Did I already say cute ? :)