Little one just keeps growing, and you want to extend the life of your dungarees or rompers? These are for you! Simple extenders that snap on at the shoulder snaps extending the length of the romper by approx 3".
- Carefully designed and handmade in our studio (North Saanich, BC) in limited quantities
- Fabric has the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certification = no harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% spandex
- 100% Organic Cotton (Navy Stripe, Grey Stripe)
- 100% merino wool where indicated (Chestnut Marle is 96% merino wool, 4% spandex)
- Snaps at both ends to fit onto shoulder snaps of rompers or dungarees
~ Machine wash cool.
~ Tumble dry low or hang dry.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got the wool dungarees for my son last Fall. (Bought the 18mo size for my 6mo old, he was a big boy) He wore them all winter and spring. He crawled so hard in them that he wore holes in the knees (which I patched up). He still was wearing them this Fall, but I noticed they were getting kinda tight on the crotch and short in the leg (we use cloth diapers so that contributes to the tight crotch as well).
Purchased these extenders and they work like a dream! Put them on and the straps slide off his shoulders a bit so now I just cross them in back and it’s perfect!
These will give these dungarees another 6-9months of wear, if not more! So that’s a total of 1.5-2 years! Amazing.